Management Plan Update
The RBWMO board adopted the updated Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan at the March 5, 2018 Annual Meeting.
Click HERE to view the adopted Plan.
The plan must focus on preserving and using natural water storage and retention systems to:
- Reduce, to the greatest practical extent, the public capital expenditures necessary to control excessive volume and rate of runoff.
- Improve water quality.
- Prevent flooding and erosion from surface flows.
- Promote ground water recharge.
- Protect and enhance fish and wildlife habitat and water recreational facilities.
- Secure the other benefits associated with the proper management of surface water.